Eden's Glory is a home where survivors of human trafficking are restored to thrive for the praise and glory of God. We offer a Christ-centered two-year residential individualized treatment program for adult women, ages 18 and older who are survivors of human
OUR CORE VALUES
- We are committed to pursuing the glory of God in all work.
- We are committed to strength-based, trauma-informed care.
- We are committed to a Christ-centered approach to healing and restoration.
- We are committed to ongoing development of community partnerships.
- We are committed to ongoing efforts to train and equip members of society in the areas of awareness, mobilization, prevention, rescue, and restoration.