Eden's Glory is a home fortifying survivors, educating communities, and working to end human trafficking all for the glory of God.
We offer a Christ-centered residential and outpatient treatment program for adult women, ages 18 thru 30 who are survivors of human trafficking. We resource community members and any key leaders to prevent and intervene in human trafficking locally.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We are committed to pursuing the glory of God in all work.
- We are committed to strength-based, trauma-informed care.
- We are committed to a Christ-centered approach to healing and restoration.
- We are committed to ongoing development of community partnerships.
- We are committed to ongoing efforts to train and equip members of society in the areas of awareness, mobilization, prevention, rescue, and restoration.